Make pretty pumpkins from styrofoam balls complete with branches and leaves. Group several various-sized together to make a stunning centerpiece for your Thanksgiving dinner table or use in different nooks and corners to add a touch of ‘fall decor’ to your home.
They are great for giving as gifts too!
1. Different size styrofoam balls
2. Acrylic Paints: acrylic terra cotta dark goldenrod mystic green
3. Makeup sponges
4. 1 stick, large about the size of your finger
5. Fall leaves
1. Take the yarn and mark the “wedges” in your ball.
2. Cut a light cut along the yarn.
3. Press knife to the side of the cut to round off the wedge.
Project by Karen Gaines