Looking for a scary, devilish pumpkin carving pattern for Halloween? Give your average ‘Skull and Cross Bones’ a twist. This devil’s skull is all ablaze making it even more wicked that it already was. Download the free stencil, print it out and carve a pumpkin for all visitors and passers-by to remember!
This is how the carved pumpkin will look like when lit from the inside. Click on the image to view full size pattern. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern and enlarge or make smaller using a copier as needed for your pumpkin. Read detailed carving instructions below.
How to Carve a Pumpkin (Instructions)
What you will need:
- Tracing paper
- Pumpkin, lid cut and scooped out
- Pumpkin-carving tools
1. Download the ”Skull on Flames” pumpkin carving stencil. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern.
2. Tape the pattern on your pumpkin and trace it.
3. Trace the pattern on the pumpkin and cut out using pumpkin carving tools.
4. Place a candle (fixed onto a plate) inside the pumpkin and light it.