The classic Halloween horror design – A Haunted House! Go crazy with this scary pumpkin carving stencil with the design of an eerie haunted House set on a lonely hill complete with bare trees an spooky bats on a full moon night.
Click on the pattern to view full size pattern. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern and enlarge or make smaller using a copier as needed for your pumpkin. Read detailed carving instructions below.
Set up this pumpkin as an outdoor welcome prop for your Haunted House party.
Download the ”Haunted House’ Pattern‘
Haunted House Pumpkin Stencil – More Designs
Pumpkin Carving Instructions
What you will need:
- Tracing paper; pencil
- Pumpkin, scooped out with lid cut
- Pumpkin-carving tools
1. Download the ”Haunted House’ Pattern‘. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern.
2. Tape the pattern on your pumpkin and trace it.
3. Trace the pattern on the pumpkin and cut out using pumpkin carving tools.
4. Place a candle (fixed onto a plate) inside the pumpkin and light it.