Microwaves are great for heating up food fast, but they also have a tendency to become extremely dirty quickly, plus the dried burnt to the surface food is never easy to remove. Follow these steps to a have a clean sparkling microwave. 1. If you have a turntable or other dish in the microwave, remove it and clean it with your other dishes.
2. Get a paper towel slightly damp and use it to remove any crumbs from the microwave.
3. Put water in a microwave safe bowl along with lemon juice or half of a lemon. Microwave the water until it is boiling. Allow the steam to fill up the microwave. 4. Remove the bowl of water and use a cloth or paper towel to wipe out any food messes or stains.
5. If food still remains in the microwave, spray the areas with an all purpose kitchen cleaner and use a paper towel to clean the remaining areas. Then wipe the inside dry with a new paper towel.
6. Now it is time to clean the outside of the microwave. Spray cleaner onto a paper towel and wipe of the sides, buttons, and top of the microwave.
7. Spray the window with glass cleaner and wipe dry with a paper towel.
8. Repeat any steps that are needed to get your microwave spotless.