Still haven’t come up with a gift idea for your Man for Valentine’s Day? Choose one from these ideas, buy them on your way to the evening dinner or sneak while he is not home, add a thoughtful note and a rose and you are all set for a lovely evening.
1. Classic Men’s Gifts – Ties, Shirts, Handkerchiefs, Watches, Cigarette Lighters, Cuff Links etc.
2. Champagne or Beer – This one never fails!
3. CDs or DVDs – Romantic Music or Movies that you will enjoy seeing/listening to together.
4. Cakes – Make a quick trip to the nearby bakery and choose 4 little heart-shaped cakes (they are sure to have them at this time of the year) and get them gift-wrapped in a neat, square box.
5. Last-Minute Gift Basket – It will take all but an hour or two to buy some of his favorite things like perfumes, cosmetics etc. or gadgets (you know him best). Buy some of his favorites things around a theme and a pretty basket to put them in. Bring these home, arrange things in the basket, wrap with cellophane, tie a bow, add a love note and you are ready with a personalized gift for him in no time!
6. Love Coupons – Follow our instructions to quickly create your own box of love coupons that continue to bring romance even after Valentine’s Day is long gone.