- 150 grams fresh tagliatelle
- 3 our fresh spinach
- 50 grams of roasted pine nuts
- 50 grams Bettine Blanc or similar wine
- 6 sun dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup white wine
1. Wash spinach and sun dried tomatoes finely.
2. Crumble goat cheese. Mix the cheese and the tomatoes and stir in the wine.
3. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
4. Meanwhile, heat a few tablespoons of the dried tomato oil over high heat.
5. Add a handful of spinach into the wok and put the lid back on until the spinach wilts. Repeat until all the spinach has wilted.
6. Then add all other ingredients, except pasta, and season with pepper and salt if necessary.
7. Turn heat to low and keep the mixture warm without boiling.
8. Mix the cooked and drained pasta to coat well, and serve immediately.