Are you ashamed of the large shape of your belly? Are you unable to find clothes to fit your size? Are you unable to exhibit full confidence due to your bulging stomach? Has the fat disappeared, but the bulging love handles and hello arms have a different story to tell?
If your answer is Yes to any of the above questions then certainly you need some tricks that can help you in burning stomach process. All of us hate to be fat and look ugly. In this article you will learn different fat burning exercises that will help you in getting a flat stomach and losing flab.
The only things you need when you are to do some fat burning exercises are the following: proper workout attire, athletic shoes, jumping rope, and some other common exercise gears and thats it. Oh, and you may want to also throw in lots of determination to reach a more desirable weight.
Easy and Effective Exercises
The following list may include exercises that may sound too common, but the truth is these 10 exercises are very effective in burning fats:
1. Walking It requires no special skill and you can do this on your way to the grocery store, workplace or to pick up your kids at school. Some people who make it a habit to walk daily for long distances wear headphones and listen to music to help kill boredom. However, you must challenge your body each time. You can do this by walking faster, taking long distances or doing it for an extended period of time, so your workout matches that of your fitness level as it increases.
2. Running and Jogging Jogging is an effective cardiovascular exercise and it allows you to burn more calories as compared to any other exercise. Running is another fat burning exercise which is good at increasing your heart rate, and working out your lower body muscles. Compared to walking, jogging enables you to blast more fats in less time. If you pick jogging, make sure you got a good pair of running shoes to protect your feet. Also, start slowly at first, increasing your intensity over time.
3. Biking Whether you use a stationary bike or a real one that hits the road, biking is a fun, safe and effective fat burning exercise. Of course for this workout, you need to invest in a bike. But compared to all the other workout equipment, a bike is clearly much cheaper, and you can also use this as a transportation that not only saves on gas, but also burns off your excess fats.
4. Swimming Submerging yourself in water makes you lightweight, thats why swimming provides for a minimal resistance and low impact fat burning exercise. If you dont know how to swim, either get swimming lessons or simply join a group of people attending swimming aerobics.
5. Jumping Jacks or Jumping Rope It may sound like youre just playing a game or having fun. But no one said that fat burning exercises cant be as fun and simple as doing jumping jacks or jumping rope. It increases your heart rate, it makes you sweat, and all those impact makes your bones absorb calcium so much better. But this fat burning exercise is not recommended for those with knee problems, or injuries to any part of the lower limb.
6. Sit ups and squatting: Sit-ups are the most effective way of reducing fat around your body. Once you start your weight loss program make sure you perform at least five to ten sets of sit-ups to tone your stomach easily. Squat not only helps in toning the muscles of your legs but it is an effective way of reducing your lower stomach fat.
7. Side bends: Apart from toning your body and stomach in front it is essential that you also focus on the side parts so that you are able to remove the fats equally from all sides.
8. Aerobics: Aerobics is considered as the best fat burning exercises because it allows you to move each and every part of your body including your muscles and hence you tend to burn more calories than any other exercise program.
9. Mix it up. Keep your exercise routine exciting and vary it so you will keep interest in your workout routine. Finding an exercise that burns fat is not that difficult. Any exercise can burn fat if you get your heart rate in the targeted zone. This can include running, walking, hiking, playing basketball, spinning, interval training, or anything else that you can think of. Make it fun and you will enjoy it and have a much better chance of sticking to it.
10. Posture: This is the least reckoned but quite important. Make sure your posture is good. Posture is so important when you are doing your exercises, and when you are not, because you use many muscles to hold yourself up with good posture. In addition, back muscles are often overlooked.. Talk to your local fitness expert to find out proper ways to do back muscle exercises as well as abs.
You may be performing any of the above mentioned fat burning exercises but if you want to see fast and quick results it is important that you also follow a particular healthy diet program to achieve better results. Be patient. You may not get a flat stomach or bulging muscles overnight, but you will feel healthier day by day and be BETTER with every passing week.