Click on the pattern to view full size pattern. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern and enlarge or make smaller using a copier as needed for your pumpkin. Read detailed carving instructions below.
An eerie spider is the best design for a scary Halloween pumpkin and the web makes for an intricately carved masterpiece.
Download the ‘Spider Pattern‘
Pumpkin Carving Instructions
What you will need:
- Tracing paper; pencil
- Pumpkin, scooped out with lid cut
- Pumpkin-carving tools
1. Download the ‘Spider Pattern‘. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern.
2. Tape the pattern on your pumpkin and trace it.
3. Trace the pattern on the pumpkin and cut out using pumpkin carving tools.
4. Place a candle (fixed onto a plate) inside the pumpkin and light it.