Scary Face Pattern Pumpkin
Free pattern for pumpkin carving
What you will need:
- Tracing paper; pencil
- Pumpkin, scooped out with lid cut
- Pumpkin-carving tools
1. Download the Free Pumpkin Carving ‘Owl on a Tree Branch’ Pattern. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern.
2. Trace the pattern on tracing paper and cut out the pattern.
3. Trace the pattern on the pumpkin and cut out using pumpkin carving tools.
4. Place a candle (fixed onto a plate) inside the pumpkin and light it.