Decorate for St. Patrick’s Day with these pretty pots of gold in your rooms.
What You Will Need:
1. Wooden candlestick holder 2. Black paint 3. Paintbrush 4. Red, orange, yellow, green and blue pipe cleaners 5. Wire 6. Small yellow beads or small yellow candies 7. Hot glue gun
1. Paint the wooden candlestick holder. Give it two coats if needed.
2. Plug in the hot glue gun.
3. While the paint is drying, use the wire to bind the four pipe cleaners together so that they look like a rainbow.
4. Use the hot glue gun to glue the rainbow to the back of the pot.
5. When the glue is dry put in the yellow beads or candies so that they look like gold coins.
6. Bend the pipe cleaners so that they arc like a rainbow. If needed glue the other end to a small piece of cardboard.
Buy Golden Chains at Wholesale Prices from GoldMine.com.