Carve the coolest pumpkin on the block this year! Give your pumpkin a super-hero mask by carving this spooktacular design on to your pumpkin.
This is how your ‘masked’ pumpkin will look like when carved and lit. Click on the image to view full size pattern. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the stencil and enlarge or make smaller using a copier as needed for your pumpkin.
How to Carve a Pumpkin (Instructions)
What you will need:
- Tracing paper
- Pumpkin, lid cut and scooped out
- Pumpkin-carving tools
1. Download the Pumpkin ‘Mask’ carving stencil. Right-click and choose Save-as to save the pattern on your computer. Then, print out the pattern.
2. Tape the pattern on your pumpkin and trace it.
3. Trace the pattern on the pumpkin and cut out using pumpkin carving tools.
4. Place a candle (fixed onto a plate) inside the pumpkin and light it.