What you will need:
1. White ribbon 2. Beading wire 3. Three round crystal green beads 4. Two small round crystal green beads 5. Scissors
1. Cut a piece of wire about 15 inches long.
2. String one of the larger green beads on the wire and loop it around once going through the hole of the bead.
3. String on a second larger bead and loop the wire through. Make sure that the second bead is very close to the first.
4. Repeat step three with the third large bead.
5. Pull the wire down so that the three beads form a three leaf clover.
6. Twist the two ends of the wire tightly so that the beads stay in place.
7. String the two smaller beads onto the wire under the clover so that they look like the stem.
8. Loop wire through the bottom bead a couple of times so that the beads stay in place.
9. Cut the excess wire.
10. String the top of the clover onto a white piece of ribbon.