This fun table setting idea will inspire everyone whoever sees it with patriotism and the feel of summer.
What you will need:
1. Clear glass plates for each table setting you are making 2. White handled spoons for each person 3. Blue handled forks for each person 4. Clear glasses 5. White napkins 6. Red, white and blue permanent paint pens 7. Hole punch reinforcement stickers 8. Red and blue star confetti
1. First you will create the silverware.
2. On the white handled spoons randomly place hole punch reinforcement stickers all around the handle.
3. Use the red paint pen to color around the outside of the stickers.
4. Use the blue paint pen to color inside the stickers.
5. Remove the reinforcement stickers to reveal a red, white and blue spotted handle.
6. For the forks carefully print in large letters USA. Make sure that it is on the front side of the handle.
7. Now you will make the napkins.
8. Use the red paint pen to draw thick red lines on half of the napkin.
9. Then use the blue paint pen to add stars above the red lines. (You may want to warn a person to use the inside of the napkin or provide them with one that is not painted).
10. When you set the table all you have to do is sprinkle some of the star confetti where the plates will sit, and place the plates on top of them.