What you will need:
1. Green construction paper 2. Orange construction paper 3. Empty paper towel roll 4. Photo splits 5. Paper cutter
1. Cut about an inch wide ring from the paper towel roll.
2. Cut an 8 ½ x 11 piece of orange construction paper in half with the paper cutter.
3. Wrap the orange paper around the paper towel roll.
4. Roll the bottom tightly until it forms a point.
5. Use a couple of photo splits to keep the paper in place.
6. Cut the green paper into strips using the paper cutter.
7. Put a small hole in the top of the carrot.
8. Fold the ends of the green strips of paper together.
9. Put the ends of the green paper in the hole in the top of the carrot and use a photo split to keep them in place.
10. Fill the carrot with candy and close up the top.