Celebrate Valentine’s Day right from the 1st of February upto Valentine’s Day i.e. the 14th of Feb by giving your Valentine a surprise each day. A pretty jar containing 14 unique gift ideas is the perfect way to show your love.
- 1 Glass Jar
- Scraps of White, Red and Pink Paper
- Thin White Organza Ribbon
- Thin Red Ribbon
- Pen to write messages
1. Cut out 14 rectangles of same size from the red, pink and white paper.
2. Write out one gift idea on each rectangle. Use our ideas (below) for an example.
3. Roll each paper on a pencil or a similar shaped object. Tie each with ribbon.
4. Fill the jar with the rolled gift messages. Place the lid and tie a ribbon around the neck of the jar.
5. Place the jar on a conspicuous place on the night of January 31st and watch your partner’s reaction upon finding it.
Ideas for Gifts:
1. You are entitled to a Sensual Massage.
2. Dinner to a place of your choice.
3. Your favorite home-cooked meal.
4. You get a free evening for Golf (or other favorite activity).
5. You get excused from doing the dishes (or other work) today.
6. You are entitled to a Scented Rose Petal Bath. Venue: Our Bathroom. Time: ___.
7. Pizza and Movie of your choice tonight!