Lack of time is no excuse for going out without makeup. Follow these quick steps anytime you are going out and it will take less than five minutes for you to be out of the door, all ready to face the world in proper makeup.
1. Clean and moisturize your face.
2. Apply foundation on the entire face, including your eyelids to cover any darkness or discoloring.
3. Dust bronzer on cheeks, eyelids, and nose to add a little color to a plain face.
4. Apply Mascara on top lashes only. If you have a few more seconds, do the bottom lashes too.
5. Finish off your favorite shade of lipstick.
There! You’re good to go out and face even a camera, if the need be. Five minutes and five easy steps is all it takes.
A few touch ups later will help transform it for an evening look by adding eyeshadow, liner and a fresh coat of lipstick.