The Red Carpet at Cannes Film Festival is star struck yet again. We bring you the best (and the worst) in Cannes style and fashion statements.
Summing it Up:
1. Alberta Ferretti took the credit for dressing up most of the ‘best-dressed’ celebs at Cannes 2008.
2. The nude look was definitely in. Mostly in makeup but Cate Blanchett carried the color to perfection in her attire.
3. Chopard dazzled the red carpet with their diamond…dresses, we mean! The $700,000 Ferretti and Chopard diamond dress worn by Bar Refaeli was stunning and not at all overdone as you would fear.
4. Ruffles were in. Some looked hot (Cate Blanchett) and some fizzled (Natalie Portman).
5. Indian actress and L’Oreal girl Aishwarya who will be seen in Pink Panther 2 next year surprised everyone by emerging as a style diva and over-shadowing Eva Longoria although she did commit her share of fashion faux pas. But she is definitely someone we will watch for next year.
6. Mischa Barton took a step upwards (finally!) in glamour and style and we hope this trend continues further.
7. Eva Longoria desperately needs to come out of her fashion-coma and think of something electrifying for the next red carpet. That goes for her dresses as well as for her casual-beach-vacation hairstyle. Whatever happened to the style Goddess in her!.
8. Pregnant Angelina Jolie looked pretty (as usual) and glowing (as usual) and actually smiled and laughed a lot (not as usual), but her dresses were nothing out of the ordinary.