5 More Creative Eyeliner Ideas
Continued from Part 1, where you learned 5 creative styles of eyeliner application, we have here 5 more beautiful ideas to apply eyeliner.
On the last page, we saw the Basic Top Lash, Dramatic Cat Eye, Modern, Colored Bottom Lash and a Funky, Summer eyeliner Look. Here, we will see ways to create different effects like elongated eyes, smokey eyes, bright eyes etc.
This second video demonstrates the following 5 styles of applying eyeliner:
1. Winged Tip – A Thick line of eyeliner with a prominent winged tip
2. Elongated Eye – Those with round eyes will find this really helpful
3. Smokey Eye – An angled brush and a Q-tip used to smudge and blend the eyeliner line to give a smokey effect
4. Bright – White or Silver Lower Line to give you Bright and Fresh Ideas
5. Indian/Arabic/Oriental – Inspired from the beautiful eyes of women from different ethnicities.
You can even mix and match several of these looks to come up with your own special look for any party, event or even Halloween!